Friday, August 6, 2010

Our Defender

Being a little boy and without much strength to show off, i guess i was one of the soft target in my childhood days. Also i was really weak in mentally as well as physically. So i think you can imagine that i do not have anything which makes me proud in terms of physical challenge (oh...i almost forgot i was challenge by one boy but i beat him which leads to losing his teeth). Rather I always need a cover to makes my life livable. Yes, of course, If you do not have someone by your side your life would be ‘kick boxing life’. One boy will come and say ‘hey, do you challenge me? Are you feared of me? if not, come we will fight each other’. Even if you do not want to fight and trying to run away, that will not help. Sometimes i wonder why they need to ask whatever things we have. Whether it is eatable or others or it might be a special gift from my mom. That does not bother them; as soon as they said ‘give me’ I have to give them without showing any hesitation ( I should say happily). So undoubtedly what I need is someone to protect me so that I could sit in my class, I could play games also I could walk home freely after School.

We, Christians are in the world of battle, every time we are facing a threat from our enemy devil. John the Baptist saw a scroll sealed with seven seals. But when the angel proclaiming that who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals, No one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll, or to look at it. But there was someone who is qualified to open the scroll; He is the Lion of Judah, Jesus Christ. What does Lion mean – Lion is the king of Jungle, who can defeat all the animals.
God knows how much temptation we are going through, but He gave us Jesus Christ who can defend and defeat all the hindrance in our walkways. As the Lion is strong enough to defend the enemies, Jesus Christ is also strong enough to defend us in times of battle. As i already mentioned, every Christian life is always in danger because we always have an enemy trying to overthrow our faith. This may be visible or invisible, knowing or unknowing. But we do not need to worry; we have ‘a Lion of Judah’ who never lost the battle, never makes any treaty due to His weaknesses. So i am sure if Jesus Christ is by my side I would win every battle I fought. Because HE is our defender.

No comments:

Post a Comment